Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Public Administration at Purdue University Fort Wayne

Find Schools Near

Public Administration at Purdue University Fort Wayne

Public Administration is one of the majors in the public administration & social service program at Purdue University Fort Wayne.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how PFW ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in public admin.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Public Administration Degrees Available at PFW

PFW Public Admin Rankings

The bachelor's program at PFW was ranked #232 on College Factual's Best Schools for public admin list. It is also ranked #6 in Indiana.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration 5
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration 19
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration 61
Best Public Administration Bachelor’s Degree Schools 70
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration 110
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration 219
Best Public Administration Master’s Degree Schools 246
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration 271

Popularity of Public Admin at PFW

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Purdue University Fort Wayne handed out 45 bachelor's degrees in public administration. Due to this, the school was ranked #90 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 17% over the previous year when 54 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 9 students received their master’s degree in public admin from PFW. This makes it the #267 most popular school for public admin master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Do Public Admin Graduates from PFW Make?

Salary of Public Admin Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of public admin students who receive their bachelor's degree at PFW is $34,600. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $40,800 for all public admin students.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Public Admin Graduates from PFW Have?

Student Debt of Public Admin Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at PFW, public admin students borrow a median amount of $25,780 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $24,627 for all public admin majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the public admin program at PFW is $268 per month.

PFW Public Admin Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the public admin majors at Purdue University Fort Wayne.

PFW Public Administration Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 45 students earned a bachelor's degree in public admin from PFW. About 56% of these graduates were women and the other 44% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 82% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Purdue University Fort Wayne with a bachelor's in public admin.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 37
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

PFW Public Administration Master’s Program

During the 2019-2020 academic year, 8 public admin majors earned their master's degree from PFW. Of these graduates, 38% were men and 63% were women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Purdue University Fort Wayne with a master's in public admin.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You