College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Computer Systems Networking at Johns Hopkins University

61 Master's Degrees
#2 Overall Quality
Computer Systems Networking is one of the majors in the computer & information sciences program at Johns Hopkins University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Johns Hopkins ranks in comparison to other schools with networking programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:


Computer Systems Networking Degrees Available at Johns Hopkins

Johns Hopkins Networking Rankings

Ranked at #2 in College Factual's most recent rankings, Johns Hopkins is in the top 1% of the country for networking students pursuing a bachelor's degree.

Popularity of Networking at Johns Hopkins

In 2021, 61 students received their master’s degree in networking from Johns Hopkins. This makes it the #3 most popular school for networking master’s degree candidates in the country.


Networking Student Diversity at Johns Hopkins

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the networking majors at Johns Hopkins University.

Johns Hopkins Computer Systems Networking Master’s Program

The networking program at Johns Hopkins awarded 61 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 51% of these degrees went to men with the other 49% going to women.


The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Johns Hopkins University with a master's in networking.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 1
Non-Resident Aliens 57
Other Races 1

Related Major Annual Graduates
Computer Information Systems 451
Information Science 74
Information Technology 73

View All Computer Systems Networking Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options