Marketing at Linfield University - McMinnville Campus

Marketing at Linfield University - McMinnville Campus

Marketing is one of the majors in the business, management & marketing program at Linfield University - McMinnville Campus.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, average salaries, and more. We've also included details on how Linfield ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in marketing.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Marketing Degrees Available at Linfield

Linfield Marketing Rankings

The bachelor's program at Linfield was ranked #160 on College Factual's Best Schools for marketing list. It is also ranked #3 in Oregon.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Marketing 25
Best Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 144
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Marketing 427
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Marketing 647

Popularity of Marketing at Linfield

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Linfield University - McMinnville Campus handed out 20 bachelor's degrees in marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #467 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 43% over the previous year when 14 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Marketing Graduates from Linfield Make?

Salary of Marketing Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

Marketing majors who earn their bachelor's degree from Linfield go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $39,300 a year. This is less than $40,000, which is the national median of all marketing majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Marketing Graduates from Linfield Have?

Student Debt of Marketing Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Linfield, marketing students borrow a median amount of $27,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $23,552 for all marketing majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the marketing program at Linfield is $280 per month.

Linfield Marketing Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the marketing majors at Linfield University - McMinnville Campus.

Linfield Marketing Bachelor’s Program

The marketing program at Linfield awarded 20 bachelor's degrees in 2019-2020. About 45% of these degrees went to men with the other 55% going to women.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Linfield are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 60% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Linfield University - McMinnville Campus with a bachelor's in marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 12
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Related Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 27
Finance & Financial Management 16
Accounting 13
International Business 2

View All Marketing Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You