Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at Manchester University

Find Schools Near

Education at Manchester University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Manchester University ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in education.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at Manchester University

Manchester University Education Rankings

The bachelor's program at Manchester University was ranked #693 on College Factual's Best Schools for education list. It is also ranked #18 in Indiana.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Education 327
Best Education Bachelor’s Degree Schools 558
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Education 692
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Education 773

Popularity of Education at Manchester University

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Manchester University handed out 26 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #1238 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 8% over the previous year when 24 degrees were handed out.

Manchester University Education Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Manchester University.

Manchester University Education Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 26 students earned a bachelor's degree in education from Manchester University. About 88% of these graduates were women and the other 12% were men.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Manchester University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 92% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Manchester University with a bachelor's in education.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 24
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Education Majors

Education students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
General Education 11
Teacher Education Subject Specific 8
Teacher Education Grade Specific 7

Related Major Annual Graduates
Psychology 16
Communication & Journalism 11
Social Sciences 8
History 8

View All Education Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You