Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Teacher Education Grade Specific at Northern State University

Find Schools Near

Teacher Education Grade Specific at Northern State University

The Teacher Education Grade Specific major is part of the education program at Northern State University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, average starting salaries, and more. Also, learn how NSU ranks among other schools offering degrees in grade specific ed.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Teacher Education Grade Specific Degrees Available at NSU

NSU Grade Specific Ed Rankings

The bachelor's program at NSU was ranked #343 on College Factual's Best Schools for grade specific ed list. It is also ranked #6 in South Dakota.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Teacher Education Grade Specific 22
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Teacher Education Grade Specific 120
Best Teacher Education Grade Specific Bachelor’s Degree Schools 262
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Teacher Education Grade Specific 458

Popularity of Grade Specific Ed at NSU

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Northern State University handed out 28 bachelor's degrees in teacher education grade specific. Due to this, the school was ranked #721 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 15% over the previous year when 33 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Grade Specific Ed Graduates from NSU Make?

Salary of Grade Specific Ed Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of grade specific ed students who receive their bachelor's degree at NSU is $38,400. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $34,000 for all grade specific ed bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Grade Specific Ed Graduates from NSU Have?

Student Debt of Grade Specific Ed Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at NSU, grade specific ed students borrow a median amount of $27,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $25,250 for all grade specific ed majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the grade specific ed program at NSU is $280 per month.

NSU Grade Specific Ed Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the grade specific ed majors at Northern State University.

NSU Teacher Education Grade Specific Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 28 students earned a bachelor's degree in grade specific ed from NSU. About 93% of these graduates were women and the other 7% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 100% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Northern State University with a bachelor's in grade specific ed.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 28
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Related Major Annual Graduates
Teacher Education Subject Specific 27
Curriculum & Instruction 20
Student Counseling 14
Special Education 12
Educational Administration 8

View All Teacher Education Grade Specific Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You