Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer & Information Sciences at Ohio Wesleyan University

Find Schools Near

Computer & Information Sciences at Ohio Wesleyan University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how OWU ranks among other schools offering degrees in computer and information sciences.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Featured Computer & Information Sciences Programs

Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.

ADVERTISEMENT

Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at OWU

OWU Computer & Information Sciences Rankings

The computer and information sciences major at OWU is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
750
1,020

Popularity of Computer & Information Sciences at OWU

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Ohio Wesleyan University handed out 8 bachelor's degrees in computer and information sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #1697 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 700% over the previous year when 1 degrees were handed out.

Related Programs

Learn about other programs related to Computer & Information Sciences that might interest you.

ADVERTISEMENT

OWU Computer & Information Sciences Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the computer and information sciences majors at Ohio Wesleyan University.

OWU Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 8 students earned a bachelor's degree in computer and information sciences from OWU. About 25% of these graduates were women and the other 75% were men.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at OWU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 63% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a bachelor's in computer and information sciences.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Computer & Information Sciences Majors

Computer and Information Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Computer Science 8

Related Major Annual Graduates
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 54
Physical Sciences 10
Natural Resources & Conservation 7
Mathematics & Statistics 3

View All Computer & Information Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You