We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Rutgers New Brunswick ranks in comparison to other schools with finance programs.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
Prepare to advance your current career in finance with Southern New Hampshire University's online Master's in Finance degree program.
Managing and quantifying money is at the heart of the online bachelor's degree in finance at SNHU. You'll learn the fundamentals of investments, address key managerial issues, examine ethics from every angle and build the skillset to be a player in the multidimensional business marketplace.
Earn the finance MBA that can fit both your goals and your budget.
Rutgers New Brunswick was ranked #79 on College Factual's most recent list of the best schools for finance majors. This puts the bachelor's program at the school solidly in the top 15% of all colleges and universities in the country. It is also ranked #1 in New Jersey.
|Highest Paid Bachelor’s Degree Finance & Financial Management Graduates||45|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Finance & Financial Management (With Aid)||63|
|Best Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Degree Schools||72|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Finance & Financial Management (Income $0-$30k)||86|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Finance & Financial Management (Income $30-$48k)||116|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Finance & Financial Management (Income $48-$75k)||158|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Finance & Financial Management (Income Over $110k)||205|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Finance & Financial Management||220|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Finance & Financial Management (Income $75-$110k)||262|
During the 2020-2021 academic year, Rutgers University - New Brunswick handed out 381 bachelor's degrees in finance and financial management. Due to this, the school was ranked #21 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 8% over the previous year when 354 degrees were handed out.
The median salary of finance students who receive their bachelor's degree at Rutgers New Brunswick is $60,547. This is higher than $48,896, which is the national median for all finance bachelor's degree recipients.
While getting their bachelor's degree at Rutgers New Brunswick, finance students borrow a median amount of $23,010 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all finance bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $24,500.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the finance program at Rutgers New Brunswick is $273 per month.
Learn about other programs related to Finance & Financial Management that might interest you.
Gain the important financial analysis and quantitative skills required for leadership or management positions with this online master's from Southern New Hampshire University.
BS in Business Administration - Finance
Increase your potential in nearly any industrial, financial, nonprofit or government organization with this online business administration bachelor's degree from Southern New Hampshire University.
Invest in the analytical and quantitative skills you need to succeed in a career in finance with this online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University.
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the finance majors at Rutgers University - New Brunswick.
The finance program at Rutgers New Brunswick awarded 381 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 69% of these degrees went to men with the other 31% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Rutgers University - New Brunswick with a bachelor's in finance.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||6|
|Hispanic or Latino||29|
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Human Resource Management||601|
|Business Administration & Management||298|
|Management Sciences & Quantitative Methods||188|
View All Finance & Financial Management Related Majors >
More about our data sources and methodologies.