College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

General Social Sciences at Santa Rosa Junior College

#32 Overall Quality
General Social Sciences is one of the majors in the social sciences program at Santa Rosa Junior College.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how SRJC ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in social sciences.

Jump to any of the following sections:

General Social Sciences Degrees Available at SRJC

SRJC Social Sciences Rankings

The bachelor's program at SRJC was ranked #32 on College Factual's Best Schools for social sciences list.

SRJC General Social Sciences Associate’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 461 students earned a associate's degree in social sciences from SRJC. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.


The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Santa Rosa Junior College with a associate's in social sciences.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 13
Black or African American 15
Hispanic or Latino 181
White 195
Non-Resident Aliens 3
Other Races 54

Majors Similar to Social Sciences

Related Major Annual Graduates
Sociology 115
Anthropology 39
Political Science & Government 28
Economics 21
Geography & Cartography 4

View All General Social Sciences Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options