College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Educational Administration at Stony Brook University

96 Master's Degrees
#87 Overall Quality
The Educational Administration major is part of the education program at Stony Brook University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how SUNY Stony Brook ranks in comparison to other schools with education admin programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:


Educational Administration Degrees Available at SUNY Stony Brook

SUNY Stony Brook Education Admin Rankings

SUNY Stony Brook was ranked #87 on College Factual's most recent list of the best schools for education admin majors. This puts the bachelor's program at the school solidly in the top 15% of all colleges and universities in the country.

Popularity of Education Admin at SUNY Stony Brook

In 2021, 96 students received their master’s degree in education admin from SUNY Stony Brook. This makes it the #52 most popular school for education admin master’s degree candidates in the country.

Salary of Education Admin Graduates with a Master's Degree

Education Admin majors graduating with a master's degree from SUNY Stony Brook make a median salary of $53,295 a year. This is a better than average outcome since the median salary for all education admin graduates with a master's is $52,162.



SUNY Stony Brook Education Admin Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education admin majors at Stony Brook University.

SUNY Stony Brook Educational Administration Master’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 96 students earned a master's degree in education admin from SUNY Stony Brook. About 80% of these graduates were women and the other 20% were men.


The majority of the students with this major are white. About 58% of 2021 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Stony Brook University with a master's in education admin.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 6
Black or African American 9
Hispanic or Latino 16
White 56
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 7

Related Major Annual Graduates
Teacher Education Subject Specific 86
Teaching English or French 28

View All Educational Administration Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options