Nutrition Science at The University of Texas at Austin

Nutrition Science at The University of Texas at Austin

The Nutrition Science major is part of the multi / interdisciplinary studies program at The University of Texas at Austin.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how UT Austin ranks among other schools offering degrees in nutrition science.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Nutrition Science Degrees Available at UT Austin

UT Austin Nutrition Science Rankings

UT Austin is in the top 10% of the country for nutrition science. More specifically it was ranked #9 out of 87 schools by College Factual.

Popularity of Nutrition Science at UT Austin

Due to this, the school was ranked #70 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

In 2020, 3 students received their master’s degree in nutrition science from UT Austin. This makes it the #61 most popular school for nutrition science master’s degree candidates in the country.

UT Austin Nutrition Science Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the nutrition science majors at The University of Texas at Austin.

UT Austin Nutrition Science Master’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 14 students earned a master's degree in nutrition science from UT Austin. About 86% of these graduates were women and the other 14% were men.

undefined

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at UT Austin are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 79% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with a master's in nutrition science.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 11
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Majors Similar to Nutrition Science

Related Major Annual Graduates
International Studies 231
Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 229
Sustainability Science 61
Computational Science 43
Historic Preservation 7

View All Nutrition Science Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You