Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

History at Trinity College

Find Schools Near

History at Trinity College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Trinity Bantams ranks among other schools offering degrees in history.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Featured History Programs

Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.

ADVERTISEMENT

History Degrees Available at Trinity Bantams

Trinity Bantams History Rankings

The history major at Trinity Bantams is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for History. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for History 212
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for History 332
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for History 332
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for History 494

Popularity of History at Trinity Bantams

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Trinity College handed out 14 bachelor's degrees in history. Due to this, the school was ranked #570 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 50% over the previous year when 28 degrees were handed out.

Trinity Bantams History Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the history majors at Trinity College.

Trinity Bantams History Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 14 students earned a bachelor's degree in history from Trinity Bantams. About 29% of these graduates were women and the other 71% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 100% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Trinity College with a bachelor's in history.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 14
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

History Majors

History students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
History 14

Related Major Annual Graduates
Social Sciences 222
Psychology 45
Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies 41
Education 8

View All History Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You