College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Other Computer & Information Sciences at Tulsa Community College

#8 Overall Quality
Other Computer & Information Sciences is one of the majors in the computer & information sciences program at Tulsa Community College.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Tulsa Community College ranks among other schools offering degrees in other computer science.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Other Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at Tulsa Community College

Tulsa Community College Other Computer Science Rankings

The bachelor's program at Tulsa Community College was ranked #8 on College Factual's Best Schools for other computer science list.

Tulsa Community College Other Computer & Information Sciences Associate’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 34 students earned a associate's degree in other computer science from Tulsa Community College. About 35% of these graduates were women and the other 65% were men.


The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Tulsa Community College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 62% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Tulsa Community College with a associate's in other computer science.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 21
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 4

Related Major Annual Graduates
Computer Information Systems 66

View All Other Computer & Information Sciences Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options