Health Professions at University of Indianapolis

Health Professions at University of Indianapolis

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how UIndy ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in health professions.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Featured Health Professions Programs

Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.

ADVERTISEMENT

Health Professions Degrees Available at UIndy

UIndy Health Professions Rankings

The bachelor's program at UIndy was ranked #867 on College Factual's Best Schools for health professions list. It is also ranked #14 in Indiana.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Doctor’s Degree Online Health Professions Schools 56
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Online Health Professions Schools 88
Best Health Professions Associate Degree Schools 166
Most Focused Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Health Professions 189
Most Popular Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Health Professions 201
Best Health Professions Doctor’s Degree Schools 269
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Health Professions 345
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Health Professions 397
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Health Professions 416
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Health Professions 471
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Health Professions 551
Best Health Professions Master’s Degree Schools 608
Best Health Professions Bachelor’s Degree Schools 762
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Health Professions 960
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Health Professions 985
Best Value Associate Degree Colleges for Health Professions 1,085
Most Popular Associate Degree Colleges for Health Professions 1,211
Most Focused Associate Degree Colleges for Health Professions 1,503

Popularity of Health Professions at UIndy

During the 2019-2020 academic year, University of Indianapolis handed out 187 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #360 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 15% over the previous year when 220 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 143 students received their master’s degree in health professions from UIndy. This makes it the #219 most popular school for health professions master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 105 students received their doctoral degrees in health professions in 2020, making the school the #232 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Related Programs

Learn about other programs related to Health Professions that might interest you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Health Professions Student Diversity at UIndy

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at University of Indianapolis.

UIndy Health Professions Associate’s Program

For the most recent academic year available, 46% of health professions associate's degrees went to men and 54% went to women.

undefined

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at UIndy are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 71% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Indianapolis with a associate's in health professions.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 20
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

UIndy Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 187 students earned a bachelor's degree in health professions from UIndy. About 90% of these graduates were women and the other 10% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 83% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Indianapolis with a bachelor's in health professions.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 6
Black or African American 7
Hispanic or Latino 7
White 155
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 10

UIndy Health Professions Master’s Program

The health professions program at UIndy awarded 112 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 13% of these degrees went to men with the other 87% going to women.

undefined

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at UIndy are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 83% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Indianapolis with a master's in health professions.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 93
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 4

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 227
Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions 118
Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services 28
Public Health 22
Other Health Professions 13
Bioethics/Medical Ethics 13
Allied Health Professions 13
Mental & Social Health Services 6
Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science 1

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You