Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

International Business at University of Mary Hardin - Baylor

Find Schools Near

International Business at University of Mary Hardin - Baylor

The International Business major is part of the business, management & marketing program at University of Mary Hardin - Baylor.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how UMHB ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in international business.

Jump to any of the following sections:

International Business Degrees Available at UMHB

UMHB International Business Rankings

The bachelor's program at UMHB was ranked #332 on College Factual's Best Schools for international business list. It is also ranked #22 in Texas.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for International Business 78
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for International Business 151
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for International Business 193
Best International Business Bachelor’s Degree Schools 299

Popularity of International Business at UMHB

During the 2019-2020 academic year, University of Mary Hardin - Baylor handed out 10 bachelor's degrees in international business. Due to this, the school was ranked #177 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 43% over the previous year when 7 degrees were handed out.

International Business Student Diversity at UMHB

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the international business majors at University of Mary Hardin - Baylor.

UMHB International Business Bachelor’s Program

The international business program at UMHB awarded 10 bachelor's degrees in 2019-2020. About 40% of these degrees went to men with the other 60% going to women.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at UMHB are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 70% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Mary Hardin - Baylor with a bachelor's in international business.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Related Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 56
Accounting 38
Marketing 30
Finance & Financial Management 14
Business/Managerial Economics 6

View All International Business Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You