Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at University of Mary Hardin - Baylor

Find Schools Near

Education at University of Mary Hardin - Baylor

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how UMHB ranks among other schools offering degrees in education.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at UMHB

UMHB Education Rankings

The bachelor's program at UMHB was ranked #940 on College Factual's Best Schools for education list. It is also ranked #48 in Texas.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Education 74
Most Popular Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Education 241
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Education 283
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Education 323
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Education 345
Best Education Doctor’s Degree Schools 410
Best Education Bachelor’s Degree Schools 567
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Education 578
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Education 832
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Education 858
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Education 859
Best Education Master’s Degree Schools 944

Popularity of Education at UMHB

During the 2019-2020 academic year, University of Mary Hardin - Baylor handed out 67 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #621 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 13% over the previous year when 77 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 22 students received their master’s degree in education from UMHB. This makes it the #855 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 17 students received their doctoral degrees in education in 2020, making the school the #227 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Education Student Diversity at UMHB

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at University of Mary Hardin - Baylor.

UMHB Education Bachelor’s Program

The education program at UMHB awarded 67 bachelor's degrees in 2019-2020. About 15% of these degrees went to men with the other 85% going to women.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at UMHB are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 63% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Mary Hardin - Baylor with a bachelor's in education.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 16
White 42
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

UMHB Education Master’s Program

During the 2019-2020 academic year, 20 education majors earned their master's degree from UMHB. Of these graduates, 25% were men and 75% were women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 60% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Mary Hardin - Baylor with a master's in education.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 12
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Education Majors

Education students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Teacher Education Grade Specific 39
Educational Administration 36
Teacher Education Subject Specific 28

Related Major Annual Graduates
Psychology 52
Communication & Journalism 15
Social Sciences 12
History 6

View All Education Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You