College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Entrepreneurial Studies at University of Southern California

85 Master's Degrees
#20 Overall Quality
The Entrepreneurial Studies major is part of the business, management & marketing program at University of Southern California.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how USC ranks among other schools offering degrees in entrepreneurship.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Entrepreneurial Studies Degrees Available at USC

USC Entrepreneurship Rankings

USC is in the top 10% of the country for entrepreneurship. More specifically it was ranked #20 out of 310 schools by College Factual.

Popularity of Entrepreneurship at USC

Due to this, the school was ranked #7 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

In 2021, 85 students received their master’s degree in entrepreneurship from USC. This makes it the #3 most popular school for entrepreneurship master’s degree candidates in the country.

Salary of Entrepreneurship Graduates with a Master's Degree

Graduates of the master's entrepreneurship program at USC make a median salary of $56,947. This is about the same as the yearly salary of allentrepreneurship master's degree recipients across the nation.


Entrepreneurship Student Diversity at USC

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the entrepreneurship majors at University of Southern California.

USC Entrepreneurial Studies Master’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 85 students earned a master's degree in entrepreneurship from USC. About 69% of these graduates were women and the other 31% were men.


The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Southern California with a master's in entrepreneurship.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 10
Black or African American 12
Hispanic or Latino 9
White 23
Non-Resident Aliens 25
Other Races 6

Related Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 1,866
Management Sciences & Quantitative Methods 660
Human Resource Management 267
Accounting 175
International Business 56

View All Entrepreneurial Studies Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options