We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how USC ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in HR.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
BS in Business Administration - Human Resources Management
Prepare to step into a human resources position in nearly any industry in private, nonprofit and government sectors with this specialized online bachelor's in HR from Southern New Hampshire University.
MBA in Human Resource Management
Find balance between your education, your job and your life with a human resources MBA at Southern New Hampshire University – a degree that will also fit your budget.
MS in Human Resource Management
Gain the skills to support the mission, vision, values and goals of your organization with this online master's from Southern New Hampshire University.
In College Factual's most recent rankings for the best schools for HR majors, USC came in at #8. This puts it in the top 5% of the country in this field of study.
Due to this, the school was ranked #12 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.
In 2021, 267 students received their master’s degree in HR from USC. This makes it the #5 most popular school for HR master’s degree candidates in the country.
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the HR majors at University of Southern California.
The HR program at USC awarded 267 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 22% of these degrees went to men with the other 78% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Southern California with a master's in HR.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||26|
|Hispanic or Latino||74|
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Business Administration & Management||1,866|
|Management Sciences & Quantitative Methods||660|
View All Human Resource Management Related Majors >
More about our data sources and methodologies.