We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, average starting salaries, and more. Also, learn how USC ranks among other schools offering degrees in human biology.
Jump to any of the following sections:
The bachelor's program at USC was ranked #3 on College Factual's Best Schools for human biology list. It is also ranked #2 in California.
|Highest Paid Bachelor’s Degree Human Biology Graduates||3|
|Best Human Biology Bachelor’s Degree Schools||3|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Human Biology (Income $30-$48k)||6|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Human Biology (Income $0-$30k)||6|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Human Biology (Income $48-$75k)||6|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Human Biology (Income $75-$110k)||10|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Human Biology (With Aid)||11|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Human Biology (Income Over $110k)||11|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Human Biology||11|
During the 2020-2021 academic year, University of Southern California handed out 236 bachelor's degrees in human biology. Due to this, the school was ranked #2 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 22% over the previous year when 194 degrees were handed out.
The median salary of human biology students who receive their bachelor's degree at USC is $30,297. This is higher than $30,117, which is the national median for all human biology bachelor's degree recipients.
While getting their bachelor's degree at USC, human biology students borrow a median amount of $14,625 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all human biology bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $18,976.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the human biology program at USC is $568 per month.
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the human biology majors at University of Southern California.
The human biology program at USC awarded 236 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 33% of these degrees went to men with the other 67% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Southern California with a bachelor's in human biology.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||8|
|Hispanic or Latino||35|
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies||159|
View All Human Biology Related Majors >
More about our data sources and methodologies.