College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Computer Programming at Valencia College

#9 Overall Quality
Computer Programming is one of the majors in the computer & information sciences program at Valencia College.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Valencia College ranks in comparison to other schools with programming programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:


Computer Programming Degrees Available at Valencia College

Valencia College Programming Rankings

Valencia College is in the top 10% of the country for programming. More specifically it was ranked #9 out of 132 schools by College Factual.


Valencia College Computer Programming Associate’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 43 students earned a associate's degree in programming from Valencia College. About 26% of these graduates were women and the other 74% were men.


The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Valencia College with a associate's in programming.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 13
White 15
Non-Resident Aliens 5
Other Races 1

Related Major Annual Graduates
Information Technology 273
Computer Software & Applications 255
Computer Information Systems 183
Computer Systems Analysis 167

View All Computer Programming Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options