Urban Studies at Vassar Collegesocial sciences program at Vassar College.
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Vassar ranks among other schools offering degrees in urban studies.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Featured Urban Studies Programs
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
BA in Sociology
Learn to analyze social factors and become an advocate for individual and community health with this online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
Urban Studies Degrees Available at Vassar
Vassar Urban Studies Rankings
Vassar was ranked #11 on College Factual's most recent list of the best schools for urban studies majors. This puts the bachelor's program at the school solidly in the top 15% of all colleges and universities in the country. It is also ranked #4 in New York.
|Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Urban Studies||6|
|Best Urban Studies Bachelor’s Degree Schools||9|
|Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Urban Studies||28|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Urban Studies||68|
Popularity of Urban Studies at Vassar
During the 2019-2020 academic year, Vassar College handed out 13 bachelor's degrees in urban studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #37 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 32% over the previous year when 19 degrees were handed out.
Vassar Urban Studies Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the urban studies majors at Vassar College.
Vassar Urban Studies Bachelor’s Program
The urban studies program at Vassar awarded 13 bachelor's degrees in 2019-2020. About 54% of these degrees went to men with the other 46% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 77% of 2020 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Vassar College with a bachelor's in urban studies.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Most Popular Majors Related to Urban Studies
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Political Science & Government||44|
|International Relations & National Security||27|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >