Neurobiology & Neurosciences at Ohio Wesleyan University

Neurobiology & Neurosciences at Ohio Wesleyan University

Neurobiology & Neurosciences is one of the majors in the biological & biomedical sciences program at Ohio Wesleyan University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how OWU ranks in comparison to other schools with neurobiology programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Neurobiology & Neurosciences Degrees Available at OWU

OWU Neurobiology Rankings

The bachelor's program at OWU was ranked #191 on College Factual's Best Schools for neurobiology list. It is also ranked #10 in Ohio.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Neurobiology & Neurosciences 34
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Neurobiology & Neurosciences 144
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Neurobiology & Neurosciences 155
Best Neurobiology & Neurosciences Bachelor’s Degree Schools 159

Popularity of Neurobiology at OWU

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Ohio Wesleyan University handed out 13 bachelor's degrees in neurobiology and neurosciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #153 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.

Neurobiology Student Diversity at OWU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the neurobiology majors at Ohio Wesleyan University.

OWU Neurobiology & Neurosciences Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 13 students earned a bachelor's degree in neurobiology from OWU. About 77% of these graduates were women and the other 23% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a bachelor's in neurobiology.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Related Major Annual Graduates
Zoology 24
General Biology 12
Genetics 8
Microbiological Sciences & Immunology 4
Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology 3

View All Neurobiology & Neurosciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You