Business, Management & Marketing at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Business, Management & Marketing at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how UIUC ranks in comparison to other schools with business, management and marketing programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Featured Business, Management & Marketing Programs

Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.

ADVERTISEMENT

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at UIUC

UIUC Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

In College Factual's most recent rankings for the best schools for business, management and marketing majors, UIUC came in at #37. This puts it in the top 5% of the country in this field of study. It is also ranked #3 in Illinois.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 20
Best Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 28
Best Business, Management & Marketing Doctor’s Degree Schools 30
Best Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Degree Schools 31
Most Popular Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 49
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 60
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 96
Most Focused Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 162
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 352
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 363
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 495
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 1,322

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at UIUC

During the 2019-2020 academic year, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign handed out 1163 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #29 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 7% over the previous year when 1,247 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 968 students received their master’s degree in business, management and marketing from UIUC. This makes it the #29 most popular school for business, management and marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 9 students received their doctoral degrees in business, management and marketing in 2020, making the school the #103 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Related Programs

Learn about other programs related to Business, Management & Marketing that might interest you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Business, Management & Marketing Student Diversity at UIUC

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

UIUC Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

During the 2019-2020 academic year, 1,163 business, management and marketing majors earned their bachelor's degree from UIUC. Of these graduates, 53% were men and 47% were women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 231
Black or African American 32
Hispanic or Latino 90
White 543
Non-Resident Aliens 235
Other Races 32

UIUC Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program

The business, management and marketing program at UIUC awarded 1,385 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 52% of these degrees went to men with the other 48% going to women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with a master's in business, management and marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 191
Black or African American 72
Hispanic or Latino 77
White 546
Non-Resident Aliens 404
Other Races 95

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 838
Management Sciences & Quantitative Methods 631
Accounting 374
Finance & Financial Management 256
Marketing 162
Management Information Systems 161
Human Resource Management 141

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You