Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Teacher Education Subject Specific at University of Indianapolis

Find Schools Near

Teacher Education Subject Specific at University of Indianapolis

Teacher Education Subject Specific is one of the majors in the education program at University of Indianapolis.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how UIndy ranks in comparison to other schools with subject specific ed programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Teacher Education Subject Specific Degrees Available at UIndy

UIndy Subject Specific Ed Rankings

The bachelor's program at UIndy was ranked #306 on College Factual's Best Schools for subject specific ed list. It is also ranked #9 in Indiana.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Teacher Education Subject Specific Bachelor’s Degree Schools 258
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Teacher Education Subject Specific 366
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Teacher Education Subject Specific 415
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Teacher Education Subject Specific 509

Popularity of Subject Specific Ed at UIndy

During the 2019-2020 academic year, University of Indianapolis handed out 12 bachelor's degrees in teacher education subject specific. Due to this, the school was ranked #569 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 37% over the previous year when 19 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Subject Specific Ed Graduates from UIndy Make?

Salary of Subject Specific Ed Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

Subject Specific Ed majors who earn their bachelor's degree from UIndy go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $38,700 a year. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $35,000 for all subject specific ed bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

Subject Specific Ed Student Diversity at UIndy

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the subject specific ed majors at University of Indianapolis.

UIndy Teacher Education Subject Specific Bachelor’s Program

The subject specific ed program at UIndy awarded 12 bachelor's degrees in 2019-2020. About 25% of these degrees went to men with the other 75% going to women.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at UIndy are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 83% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Indianapolis with a bachelor's in subject specific ed.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Majors Similar to Subject Specific Ed

Related Major Annual Graduates
Teacher Education Grade Specific 29
Curriculum & Instruction 17
Educational Administration 3

View All Teacher Education Subject Specific Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You