Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling at University of Wisconsin - Madison

Find Schools Near

Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling at University of Wisconsin - Madison

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how UW - Madison ranks among other schools offering degrees in vocational rehabilitation counseling.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling Degrees Available at UW - Madison

UW - Madison Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling Rankings

In College Factual's most recent rankings for the best schools for vocational rehabilitation counseling majors, UW - Madison came in at #4. This puts it in the top 5% of the country in this field of study. It is also ranked #1 in Wisconsin.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling 1
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling 1
Best Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling Bachelor’s Degree Schools 1
Best Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling Doctor’s Degree Schools 1
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling 2
Best Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling Master’s Degree Schools 3
Most Focused Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling 4
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling 7
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling 9
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling 16
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling 38
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling 52

Popularity of Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling at UW - Madison

During the 2019-2020 academic year, University of Wisconsin - Madison handed out 84 bachelor's degrees in vocational rehabilitation counseling/counselor. Due to this, the school was ranked #1 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 9% over the previous year when 77 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 17 students received their master’s degree in vocational rehabilitation counseling from UW - Madison. This makes it the #18 most popular school for vocational rehabilitation counseling master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 5 students received their doctoral degrees in vocational rehabilitation counseling in 2020, making the school the #3 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling Student Diversity at UW - Madison

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the vocational rehabilitation counseling majors at University of Wisconsin - Madison.

UW - Madison Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling Bachelor’s Program

During the 2019-2020 academic year, 84 vocational rehabilitation counseling majors earned their bachelor's degree from UW - Madison. Of these graduates, 21% were men and 79% were women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 77% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Wisconsin - Madison with a bachelor's in vocational rehabilitation counseling.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 7
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 65
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 3

UW - Madison Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling Master’s Program

The vocational rehabilitation counseling program at UW - Madison awarded 9 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 11% of these degrees went to men with the other 89% going to women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 67% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Wisconsin - Madison with a master's in vocational rehabilitation counseling.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Related Major Annual Graduates
Physical Therapy/Therapist 37
Occupational Therapy 32

View All Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You