Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies at Vassar College

Find Schools Near

Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies at Vassar College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Vassar ranks in comparison to other schools with area, ethnic, culture, and gender studies programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Featured Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Programs

Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.

ADVERTISEMENT

Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Degrees Available at Vassar

Vassar Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Rankings

The area, ethnic, culture, and gender studies major at Vassar is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
62
163

Popularity of Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies at Vassar

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Vassar College handed out 17 bachelor's degrees in area, ethnic, culture, and gender studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #196 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 15% over the previous year when 20 degrees were handed out.

Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Student Diversity at Vassar

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the area, ethnic, culture, and gender studies majors at Vassar College.

Vassar Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Bachelor’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 17 students earned a bachelor's degree in area, ethnic, culture, and gender studies from Vassar. About 76% of these graduates were women and the other 24% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Vassar College with a bachelor's in area, ethnic, culture, and gender studies.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 2

Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Majors

Area, Ethnic, Culture, and Gender Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Area Studies 17

Related Major Annual Graduates
Social Sciences 152
Psychology 46
History 22
Education 19
Communication & Journalism 15

View All Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You